We all share a responsibility to protect our families and communities, and Michael’s On East has implemented the following procedures in response to COVID-19.
What Our Team Is Doing:
- Removing 50% of our Restaurant seating capacity to create additional spacing between tables and comply with the CDC’s safety recommendation of 6 feet.
- In addition to our current rigorous cleaning procedures, we have dedicated additional resources to make our routines even more stringent.
- Adding extra staff hours and additional training to ensure that we significantly exceed the National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe guidelines for handwashing.
- Implementing publicly accessible anti-viral hand sanitizer stations for guests & staff.
- Sanitizing surfaces using “hospital-grade” disinfecting products and nightly disinfecting of all touchable surfaces in the public areas of our Restaurant and Ballroom.
- Sanitizing all menus between uses and offering guests disposable menus.
- Providing our staff with even more flexible call-out and time-off guidelines, and reinforcing our strict policy prohibiting employees from working while ill.
- Valets are sanitizing steering wheel, gear knob and door handles when returning the vehicle.
New Convenient Options:
- Order Take-out: An online menu & curbside pick up is now available. Enjoy 15% OFF & FREE delivery on your first order of $100 or more! (Limited delivery zone - call for details!)
- Michael's Wine Cellar: Enjoy 15% off wines & spirits and FREE delivery on your ALL online orders of $100 or more. Curbside pick-up is now available. (Limited delivery zone - call for details!)
- Gift Certificates: Receive a $25 bonus certificate with a purchase of a $100 gift certificate!
Michael Klauber & Phil Mancini
Our community’s health is on all of our minds now, and just like you, Michael’s On East is closely monitoring new developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). Our management team is committed to staying in contact with local health officials for the latest advisories, as well as following the guidance from the U.S Center for Disease Control and National Restaurant Association’s ServSafe platform.
Our vision for Michael’s On East has never faltered since Day One – all the way back in 1987: “Each guest should be treated the way we would expect to be treated in a restaurant of this caliber.” Every guest has the highest expectations for their experience in our restaurant or at a catered event, and it’s our version of the “golden rule.” The need to keep our team members and guests safe has guided the decisions we make, as we strive to offer the best possible guest experience every day, and it is no different now.
We remain committed to delivering Legendary Hospitality to our guests and providing a safe work environment for our team. Our hearts go out to those across the country directly affected and we wish them well. Thank you again for your ongoing love and support for our Michael’s On East team!
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us!